Smoke Signals Fire offers Essential Service Maintenance and has a wealth of experience with fault finding and debugging installations. 24hr 7 day emergency call out service is provided.
We supply and maintain all the required log books and documentation to meet Australian Standards. An annual essential safety measure report can also be provided. Our clients are kept fully up to date with all reports and any defects that may arise. Smoke Signals Fire will provide a prompt quote and have defects rectified as soon as possible.
The following items below list the essential service maintenance that we can provide and the service frequency
- Portable fire equipment – 6 monthly
- Paths of travel including exit, fire and smoke doors – Quarterly/Six Monthly
- Passive fire & resistances - Annually
- Exit & emergency lighting - 6 monthly
- Fire indicator panel, alarms & evacuation systems – Monthly
- Air conditioning - Quarterly/Six Monthly
- Fire sprinklers & pumps - Monthly
- Stair pressurization systems - Quarterly/Six Monthly
- Mechanical ventilation systems - Quarterly/Six Monthly
Contact Ash to discuss your Essential Service Maintenance requirements